Hey guys! This is my first Liebster award. Thank you Fernanda(http://www.simplyfernanda.wordpress.com ) for nominating me.
I started this blog a few months back, but I have not been updating regularly. So, I guess I would start with this and try to write on a regular basis. 🙂
11 facts about me
1. I am a 16 year old, Indian girl trying to explore life.
2. An ardent football fan with Real Madrid as my favorite team.
3. I have a wanderlust. I want to travel from Antarctica to the Middle east.
4. I love to eat. I feel nothing can beat Hyderabadi biryani.
5. I started watching the marvel movies, just because Robert Downey Jr played iron man. Back then, I thought those movies were as dumb as a lizard.( I have no idea from where the lizard came.)
6. I take too much stress on myself, for every little thing.
7. My favorite tv shows are Pretty little liars and House of cards.
8. I write not because I have to keep my blog updated, but because I really feel something strong about an issue.
9. The one only video game that I play is FIFA.
10. My favorite author is Dan Brown.
11. I feel I am a procrastinator; I can lie on the bed for the whole day.
Answering the 11 questions
1: What is your favorite childhood memory?
Ans: The trip with my family to Goa.
2: What inspires you to write?
Ans: The issues in society.
3: (From other bloggers) what has been your favorite or most memorable piece of writing?
Ans: I don’t remember the name of the blog, but it is an article about grief.
4: What is your favorite quote and why?
Ans: The righteous perish in their righteousness and the wicked live long in their wickedness.
Somehow I feel it is appropriate in the world that we are living.
5: What movie/cartoon/show character do you identify the most with?
Ans: Spencer Hastings from Pretty little liars.
6: If you had only 12 hours to do anything that you please and have always wanted, after those 12 hrs you will never be able to do that/those things ever again, what would it/they be?
Ans: Eating junk food.
7: Do you believe in supernatural things? Why or why not?
Ans: No. Nothing supernatural or things of that sort have happened to me, so I don’t feel obliged to believe in them.
8: What motivates/inspires you to do what you do in life?
Ans: My desire to do something.
9: What is one superpower you would like to have and how would you use this power?
Ans: I wish I had a power to control time. I would use it to see through what has happened in the past.
10: What is a bizarre talent of yours?
Ans: I can think about anything for how much ever time I want.
11: Which song do you feel the most connected to or feel that it describes you?
Ans: I don’t think there is any song like that. I am not a fan of music.
11 questions for my nominees
1. What is the one thing in your life that you never want to lose?
2. What importance do you give to your career?
3. What is the most annoying thing you have ever come across?
4. How do you differentiate between failure and success in life?
5. Which movie has inspired you to do something good in life?
6. What do you like the about your favorite author?
7. Does your blog personify you?
8. Did you ever feel that the whole world is against you?
9. What do you love doing the most?
10. Which colour do you think suits you?
11. What helps you come out of anger or grief?